How Low Can You Go

No Gym

>> Monday, May 6, 2013

     Didn't make it to the gym since Wednesday.   Thursday had to stay after school to help with the performing arts festival and then some of the teachers went to eat sushi.  The good thing is that I didn't feel overly stuffed when I finished eating.  I had brought my gym clothes to school and like a dodo I left them there.

I saw this on Twitter last night (@MissHaneefa), anyone interested?  I am going to start today!




Oh guess what!???  The scale is moving!!!!!!!!  YEAHHHHH!!!

*happy dance*

P.S.  Has anyone done Dietbet?  What did you think about it?  I am thinking of joining one, any info would be appreciated! 

Have a great week!



1 comments:

Al May 7, 2013 at 8:42 AM  

I am with you on this squat challenge! Let's get it !!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates