How Low Can You Go

I Knew It Was Too Easy

>> Friday, May 10, 2013

     Things were going so great and I knew that it had to end somewhere.  I went for sushi last night and really tried to be on my best behaviour and control the portions that I ate.  Nevertheless, I left and still felt really full.  I am up on the scale and I am going to spend the next few days getting back to where I was.  I went to the gym today during my break and school and figured that 30 minutes is better than nothing.  Got in my 70 squats.  

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Honeybee May 15, 2013 at 1:14 AM  

I heard sushi is low in calories. is it true?

Sam May 23, 2013 at 4:20 AM  

Sushi is really good as part of a balanced diet.

Kelly May 29, 2013 at 9:57 PM  

Hey Miss Haneefa, Baby Steps is the name of the game - you hit it on the head! It took me 10 years to lose 10 pounds because I tried to lose weight in a dramatic fashion every time and could never keep it up. I've been the healthy weight I wanted to be for 15 years now and it's given me the space to reflect on what works - what makes weight loss easy - and I'm posting a FREE weekly lesson about the 10 things I learned! I hope you'll have a look: www.the10principles.com Congratulations on everything - How did your half marathon go? That is amazing! :) Kelly

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates