How Low Can You Go

The Glass Is Half Full

>> Thursday, August 23, 2012

    God works in mysterious ways.  When you are down in the dumps, he sends you a message to pick you up.  I have been really hard on myself over my recent "extra" weight gain.  Today, I went to a workshop for all the private schools in our area.  I saw a few teachers that used to work at out school but now work at another school.  One teacher has not seen me in 3 years.  he was shocked at how I looked.  I was so flattered.  All he could say is, "WOW, you look so great!"  This really made my day.  I know that I have said this before, I have to remember that I have lost 50 pounds in the last 5 years.


1 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates