How Low Can You Go

Thanks!

>> Friday, August 17, 2012

   I would like to say thanks to Toot for her award.  Since I already got one, I will answer the questions.

1. What is a major goal that you have been able to cross off your list this year?  Get under 200 pounds.
2. If you could throw caution to the wind and hop on a plane to go anywhere (all expenses paid) where would you go? Bora Bora (French Polynisia) or Maldives.
3. What is your favorite color for this spring/summer? I love bright colors; pinks, oranges, teals
4. If you had $1 million to give to any charity, what would it be and why? (and YOU can't be your Charity of choice, lol) I would give it to a charity dealing with children.
5. What's your ALL time weakness - I mean the urge so strong you can't even resist? Does this mean food? I love chocolate or  can I say a hot, tall, chocolatey man?
6. What your greatest accomplishment thus far?  I always find this so hard.  I guess that I would have to say graduating from University.
7. Your workout playlist, please share... SOCA! Loving this song right now....Call Meh by Olatunji (I love this riddim called Maserati, makes me think of Zumba)



8. What's your favorite workout (strength, cardio, circuit, or a specific dvd)?  I like Bootcamp
9. If you could change your career right now, would you and what would you be? Yes I would, as to what I would do, I am not sure.
10. What's your healthy go-to snack? Fruit
11. What's one thing you've learned from blogging? Readers can be really supportive 

3 comments:

Overweight in SoCal August 18, 2012 at 1:10 AM  

LOL at hot tall chocolatey man haha

I gotta agree I love how supportive fellow bloggers are of one another

teresweetstyle August 21, 2012 at 1:36 PM  

great post honey, nice videoo!

have a nice day honey!

xx

Shawneda August 22, 2012 at 11:15 AM  

Cool questionnaire ... Bora Bora sounds so exotic.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates