How Low Can You Go

Running in the Heat & Ultimate Frisbee

>> Thursday, August 2, 2012

  Hello blog world!  Yesterday, I met up with my friend to go for a run by the water.  The idea seemed so beautiful, it was a summer day, we would be by the water... WRONG!  It was 27 C plus humidity, it was way too hot.  We ran about 5.5 K and then started walking.  My ankle was acting up again, I really think I need new shoes.  On the way back we decided to stop for an ice cream (don't look at your screen like that, we earned it).  I had elephant tusk, which is chocolate and peanut butter.  SO YUMMY.


   We also passed a a mini water park on the way home and decided to run though it.  Let me tell you that the little kids looked at us like we were crazy.  I told my friend that we better leave before someone thinks we are paedophiles.


   I had a quick dinner at her place, then I went to play Ultimate Frisbee.  We ended up running walking 10.5K, not too shabby.


  At Ultimate Frisbee, here I was thinking that since I was a sub I was going to be sitting on the sidelines chillaxing.  NOPE!  I was on the field constantly, it was a real workout.  Next week I am going to wear my Garmin to see how many calories I burn.  It was so humid that I was sweating like a mofo. They loved me so much they asked me to sub again next week!  I had a really fun time.


  Between the run and the frisbee, I was exauhted.  My legs are on fire today.  I am going to have to foam roll them at the gym.


  Yesterday someone asked how many calories were in my Apple Pie Shake. I would say around 250; 100 for the apple, 50 for the milk and 100 for the yogurt.


Have a great day!


P.S I have 300 followers!!!!!!!!!!  OMG!  I am so happy!  Keep reading I love you guys so much


P.P.S I am at 219!  Yeah!

3 comments:

Overweight in SoCal August 3, 2012 at 1:56 AM  

OMG what an intense workout both the runs and the frisbee :) WTG girlie!!! And yay @219

Shawneda August 3, 2012 at 12:37 PM  

Wow congrats on all of that activity and movement! Sounds like a lot of fun.

JuliN August 4, 2012 at 1:05 PM  

Congrats on 219! & thanks for the shake calories.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates