How Low Can You Go

New Scale

>> Tuesday, August 28, 2012

  I bought a new scale yesterday.  My old scale crapped out on me in the July move and I have been procrastinating with getting a new one.  I now have a new beautiful glass top scale and I am starting to feel the motivation to get back in the game.  My only problem is that I start to get obsessed.  I am REALLY going to try to control being pimped out by the scale.
   Today it read 222.8 my goal is to get to 216 by Sept. 10 (my monthly weigh in) I think I can do it.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown August 28, 2012 at 10:08 AM  

Let's change this last line, "I think I can do it" to I will do it! :0)

Anonymous,  August 28, 2012 at 11:49 AM  

Girl you got it! It is very reachable and you always work hard. :)

erica August 28, 2012 at 1:21 PM  

Girl you know you can do it! You're a rockstar! xo

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates