How Low Can You Go

New Personal Best!

>> Friday, August 10, 2012

   With all this Olympic talk going on I am proud to say that I have a new personal best. I reached a new (recent) low of 217.8 today. YEAH! I am hoping that I can maintain through the weekend even though it is my bday on Sunday (yikes).  I am going to have to stay so focused.  I did some cycling today and some inclined treadmill.  By butt is hurting from the last two days of cycling.  I hope that I get used to it.

     I went to see Borne Legacy, it wasn't bad, WAY BETTER than Total Recall.  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Ms. FIT August 11, 2012 at 10:31 PM  

Congrats Miss. Lady! Enjoy your weekend!...

Tim August 20, 2012 at 5:16 PM  

Nice one! Keep working hard!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates