How Low Can You Go

Happy Wednesday!

>> Wednesday, August 1, 2012

   I have been spending most of my days watching the Olympics.  I cannot wait for the track to start this weekend.  I was asked to be an extra on a Ultimate Frisbee team!  I am going to play in my first game tonight, I am super excited.  Also going for a long run with a friend today.


 Why does it take 2 seconds to gain 5 pounds but FOREVER to lose it????? Just saying.


Lately, I have been killing the following shake, I call it the Apple Pie Shake:


-1 apple
-1/2 cup skim milk
-1/2 cup yoghurt (I use vanilla)
-As much cinnamon as you like
-A bit of sweetner if you like


Grater apple and place in blender with all ingredients.  ENJOY!


Have a great day!

3 comments:

JuliN August 1, 2012 at 10:41 AM  

Just found your blog :). We have about the same fitness goals.
Thanks for the recipe - about how many calories does the apple pie shake have?

Tim August 1, 2012 at 12:05 PM  

Apple pie shake sounds delicious!!

Overweight in SoCal August 1, 2012 at 11:16 PM  

And I have been staying up super late to watch the Olympics :)

The shake sounds so delish. I have to try it. I like all your ingredients. The 5lbs will come off sooner than you know just keep doing what you are doing :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates