How Low Can You Go

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!

>> Friday, August 31, 2012


    Life is good.  I am really excited because I introduced my running club to my school and I have over 24 students that are interested.  I am so pumped.  I really hope that I can make this running experience a really good one for them.  We are thinking of entering a team in the Color Run.  Take a look:


We are blessed to have our school near a lake, so I am going to take them to run by the water.  So excited!
   In 30 Day Shred news, I did Day 2 yesterday and it is going really well.  For the first time I was shocked when the video was over.  I never would have thought the day would come when I would say to Jillian, "That's it!?"  I am still struggling with the push ups and the bicycle crunches.  I am eager to move on to Level 2.
  The scale is slowly moving in the right direction and I am optimistic about my 216 goal for Sept. 10th.  
   I wish you all a great holiday weekend! 

7 comments:

Prof. D August 31, 2012 at 9:43 AM  

Congratulations on your progress and the RUNNING CLUB. The color run is AWESOME - I did it in NYC last week. It is a FUN, FUN, FUN run. It felt like a carnival so i know that you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.

Anonymous,  August 31, 2012 at 10:33 AM  

That color fun looks fun!

Anonymous,  August 31, 2012 at 10:34 AM  

I meant "Run" -____-

Overweight in SoCal September 1, 2012 at 1:18 AM  

Running on the lake sounds like such fun :)

Bicycle crunches are a killer ggrrrhhh but congratulations on hanging in there and kicking Jillian Michaels BUTT IN!!! Yay :)

Happy weekend

Tiki_Green September 1, 2012 at 2:36 AM  

Bicycles are my down fall too, I really have to work on strengthening those lower abs, where ever they are hiding lol.

Shawneda September 1, 2012 at 9:43 PM  

Hot stuff...color run looks interesting. Happy Labor Day!

Mizz White September 8, 2012 at 3:25 AM  

I did the CMY5K last month...FABULOUS!!! Those are fun, just be careful of students with breathing issues...smoky!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates