How Low Can You Go

600th Post: One Good Turn Deserves Another!

>> Thursday, August 30, 2012

    Yesterday I was reading my comments and I saw this:
By the way, the image for this post inspired me to go to the gym. My original plan was to hit the couch after work. Thanks for the motivation.
I realized that I hadn't done anything yesterday.  So I decided to dust of good old Jillian Micheals' 30 Day Shred, it really wasn't as bad as I remember.  Man, you really sweat like a mofo in 30 mins 27 minutes!  I also got in all my water.  It is funny how once you start doing something in the right direction, you have such a wonderful sense of accomplishment that you cannot help but continue the trend.

I have been looking for a new pair of running shoes.  These are the ones I have my eye on:

They feel like I am walking on pillows.

This is my 600th post!!! Thank you for your continued support!

xoxoxo MissHaneefa 

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates