How Low Can You Go

Day 8: Short Term Goals for the Month and Why

>> Friday, September 9, 2011



Sheesh, a third of the month is already gone, I swear time is flying so fast...
These are a few things that I would like to do this month:
  • Get down to 208 or lower (going to weigh in tomorrow at WW and I hope that I am back to 211, so I can work with this....)
  • Go to hot yoga every Friday
  • Work out as much as possible (aim is for 5 times a week at least)
  • Stay on track with my eating
  • DRINK MORE WATER!
  • Get back into running and sign up for a few races.  I have just signed up for a 5K on Oct.1 hoping to beat my recorded time of 33:04 and I want to do a 10K at the beginning of Nov. in under 1 hour and 8 minutes.
Have a great weekend and please take a moment to pray and/or reflect for all those who lost their lives on Sept. 11, ten years ago, as well as their families. 

3 comments:

Mrs. Bradley September 10, 2011 at 12:44 AM  

Glad I stopped by your blog. Hope it is going well...

Tim September 10, 2011 at 4:36 AM  

I struggle so bad when it comes to drinking water. I've tried everything but just cant seem to get used to drinking lots.

Noir September 12, 2011 at 7:04 PM  

Hiya Tim. I add pure undiluted lemon or lime juice to ice-cold water. I find it makes it a lot easier to drink. :-)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates