How Low Can You Go

Day 7: A Pic of Something That Has A Huge Impact On Your Life

>> Thursday, September 8, 2011


In 2003 I did not know what I was going to do with my life, I had just finished University and I was looking for a job with no luck.  One day I was reading the paper and there was an article about a law student that went to teach English in Japan.  From that moment on I knew that was the next step inmy life.  I applied even though I knew zero Japanese and no one going.  My family and friends thought I was crazy, but I didn't care I had my mind set.  I got accepted to the JET program and set of on a two year journey that has let me see and experience things I would have never otherwise.   

While I was  in Japan I realized I loved teaching and applied to teacher's college from there,  got in and the rest is history.

2 comments:

Amanda@BustingThroughIt September 8, 2011 at 8:09 PM  

I love stories like this...so inspiring :)

Tim September 9, 2011 at 5:45 AM  

Can you speak Japanese now?

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates