How Low Can You Go

Day 11: Another Pic of You and Your Friends

>> Monday, September 12, 2011

E and Misshaneefa at Tokyo Disney

While I was in Japan E was my best friend.  We did everything together, shopped, karaoke, travelled.  Then after 2 years I left and he stayed.  Unfortunately I lost touch with him, but e was a great friend and there are days when I think about him and the great friend's  we once were.  E was from Southern California and introduced me to Radiohead,Oasis and Jimmy Eat World.  He played the guitar, I "sang".  We had so many fun times.  I miss you E-kun.

In other news, I went to the gym today and the battery in my iPod was dead.  Uh Oh, that means no workout.  Did I go home?  Nope.  Behind the cash I spotted a computer that looked like it had an iPod charger connected to it, so I boldly asked the girl to charge my iPod for half an hour while I ran on the treadmill.  She did it! 

1 comments:

Tim September 15, 2011 at 5:28 PM  

Have you thought about finding him again? i.e. on facebook, twitter or various other social networks?

I'm lucky if my ipod runs out of juice. All the machines at my gym have ipod chargers on. Yipee!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates