How Low Can You Go

Trinidad Carnival--Part Three--The Greatest Show on Earth!

>> Saturday, March 19, 2011

Carnival Tuesday in Trinidad is the day that everyone has been waiting for.  We got up at 4 am to get our make up done for 5 am.  We waited around for 4 hours to get everything done and then we set out to the parade.  The climax of the parade is crossing the stage, where all bands are judged and there are photographers and videographers from magazines, newspapers and websites.  I found this on Torontolime.com, yup that's me on the end on the right.
This is the male custom to our female colorful one.

Before the parade we posed for a few pictures.  I love our costume so much!  Masai Tribal Warriors was the theme of our section

Getting ready to cross the stage.  Look at those abs!

A sea of color.

Another section from our band. Beautiful.

Do you recognize this actor? Hint, New York Undercover....I would have taken a pic with him, but this isn't 1998.

Beautiful costume, love the colors.

I get to keep all the jewelry, yeah!

Part 4 will showcase Tobago.


5 comments:

Shannie (akaSolidice242) March 19, 2011 at 4:37 PM  

These are some really nice pictures and you look so pretty in your costume! But I will admit I keep going back to look at the guy with the nice abs oh thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for the eye candy!

LOVEOFMYLIFE1924 March 19, 2011 at 8:33 PM  

You look sooo pretty!! Love your costume and your makeup lady! I wanna go!! Looks like you had a blast!

Unknown March 20, 2011 at 12:35 AM  

You are working that costume!!!

I love your make-up and face jewels.

And yes, I remember Malik Yoba, he was in Why Did I Get Married which was somewhat recent. But, I wouldn't have asked for a pic either. Just not my style.

Tim March 20, 2011 at 10:26 AM  

What diet is that man with the abs on? I need to copy him!!

Brilliant pics, you and your friends look great! :)

Ro March 21, 2011 at 11:32 AM  

You look so so sooooo Gorgeous chica!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the costumes and the colors!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates